How to build your bracelet
Choose the best bracelet – to start your unique personalized Jewellery piece
Do you prefer silver or leather bracelet? Single or triple one?
Choose best type and colour matching your charms and make sure you have correct size / length.
How to choose your length:
A single bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add 1 inch / 2 cm.
If you are between sizes ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely (or have it full of charms) take the next size up.
Please be aware that when you receive a new silver bracelet it will feel stiff, which can make it seem uncomfortably tight. The bracelet will quickly soften and become more flexible as you wear it.
If you wear your silver bracelet often then it will grow about 1 cm over the first year. This timeframe will depend on how often you wear it and how many charms you have on your bracelet. If you start off with just a few charms your bracelet might seem loose in the beginning. This will change as you add more charms.
As a guideline a full bracelet holds on average 15-20 charms, spacers or stoppers depending on the size of the bracelet and the size of the charms.
If you choose a triple leather bracelet, please note we only have 2 different sizes. If you normally wear smaller single bracelets up to 18 cm, then choose 53 cm triple bracelet. If you wear single bracelets of the size 19 cm and longer, please choose the 57cm triple bracelet.
Pick the charms
- Tell the story of your life by choosing charms, which represent your special memories, emotions or thoughts (e.g. first kiss, a wedding, anniversary, baby, holiday moment, favourite pet, your zodiac, symbol that has meaning to you, etc.)
- Play with theme or their combination (you can choose a theme and stick to it, e.g. travelling, folklore, love, nature, etc. )
- Play with style (bead, charm or dangle) and mix them nicely. You can choose one type only as well (e.g. beads can look nice together), but perfect balance is widely preferred
- Add your favourite colours. Think of the colours you will use and don’t be afraid to use your imagination. You can choose one main colour, only mixed with silver charms (e.g. pink or blue is very popular) or mix few colours as per your choice (e.g. national colours, folk colours, matching colours, national colours, theme colours – like Christmas, spring, autumn etc. )
- Add the stopper & spacer charms to keep your charms in place or nicely spread throughout the bracelet.
- Add the stopper & spacer charm as a last bead on the bracelet (opening end that is put into the clasp) for easier manipulation when opening your bracelet and protection of the charms from falling off.
Enjoy and Share the joy
Wear your unique Aurora piece and show the beauty of your meaningful jewellery to the world.